Selling your Home
Moving home can be a stressful time - especially the thought of letting go of a house full of memories. For a successful sale you need a rational and unemotional approach. You should offer the house at a price that is reasonable. Too high a price won’t bring people through the door; on the other hand, if the price is very low, people may wonder what is wrong with it - unless it is clear that you are seeking a quick sale. Be aware of any changes in the housing market and how properties like yours are performing in the local area. Are they selling quickly or not? Banner & Co will provide an accurate appraisal and advise you on how to market your property. We will suggest your property to suitable prospective purchasers and arrange appointments to view.
You have the benefit of:
• Experienced and professional staff.
• Free initial sales / lettings appraisal.
• Our reasonable fees.
• Clear and well presented sales particulars with full colour photography and videos.
• Recognisable estate agent boards.
• We advertise both locally and nationally, supporting local magazines and national advertising
through The Guild of Property Professionals - Banners Estate Agents are the only agents in
Lymm approved to advertise in the Guild.
• Links to national websites to guarantee the widest coverage on the web.
• Our extensive mailing list, through which we market your property to suitable prospective purchasers.
• Feedback on viewings.
• Careful monitoring of sale from instruction to completion.
• We offer an accompanied viewing service 7 days a week, with feedback after each viewing.
Tips on Selling your House
Remember that first impressions count and it is the outside which people see first. So tidy up the driveway and front garden and paint the front door, if appropriate. Renew the other exterior paintwork if it is looking jaded and check that tiles and drainpipes are all in good repair. The bathroom and kitchen are the two rooms which can make or break a sale, so it is important that they look clean and well cared for.